Saturday, February 28, 2009

25 things about Fua Tai Keong

1. First things first, I think alot...i mean, really alot..
2. I can play lots of songs with guitars, but i duno a thing about music notes..=.=
3. I love football, also futsal! I feel myself alive when i'm in the field!
4. I would like to learn piano and drum, am i too greedy?
5. I think i am a friendly person.
6. I'm a standard conservative kind of guy...according to someone :)
7. My lucky number is 7, but it dint bring me any luck tho...
8. I love musics, songs that suits my mood..especially sad songs..
9. I love singing, i think most of my friend agreed wif this. :P
10. I can be very lazy..doing nothing good for a period
11. I'm a night stalker... >.<
12. I got a bunch of buddies and good friends, i'm blessed!
13. I believe in karma..tats y i do good things...wakaka..
14. I never dance before, not looking forward to do so..
15. I love my mom, dad, sister and brother!
16. I'm a Leo, i might not be as happy as i look..
17. I'm looking forward to change my handphone, bcos the phone i'm having now is totally indestructable...
18. I like to play games.. final fantasy, breath of fire..much more..
19. I like to hangout with friend and chit chat, can learn lots of things..
20. I would like to buy lots of things for myself but i'm financially unable to do so..
21. I hope there is a time machine in the future, then i can travel back to the past to taste the happiness of childhood again! :P
22. I love animals, looking forward to pay a visit to the zoo..
23. I think i'm a creative guy..
24. I'm not a fast learner but i got the will to learn.
25. My birthday is on 25th July every year!

2 comments:

Winson Tan said...

copy from your facebook note 1 hehe..

Tai Keong / Keo said...

ya la...
lazy write again ma..
nothing to post somemore...
keke...