Saturday, May 28, 2011

~ R e 4 l 1 z 3 d that i'm so N 4 1 v 3 ~

Well, i'm back! How should i say this, hmm, it feels good for sure, to be able to understand and realize something, valuable lesson for myself :). And most important is stop being so naive, that's for sure, ha ha, what am i doing by the way, here are some update.

Actually nothing much to update, just like before, working and try to achieve some of the goals that i set for myself, and move along with all the challenges ahead! Half way to the year of 2012 and i'm yet to get all my goals this year accomplished. Damn..., by the way this post is to mark down this point of my life that i wanna get those goals for this year, well at least try to have most of them done.

Thinking to build my own little entertainment space, with computer, guitar, a keyboard (want to master it and play a full song!), maybe learn how to compose a song? Tried it before but it was a failure, not because i'm not talented ok, i just don't have the time for that as i was studying at University, so bare with me (as if i will become a famous song composer, haha, ignorable).

Life has been crazy lately, emotionally and physically exhausted, or that is the sign that i'm getting older? No WAY!!! I still have a long road lay in front of me, gonna keep on moving! DJ drop the beat! I'm out! See ya soon.

TK

0 comments: