Friday, January 2, 2009

First post~~ ^_^

My first ever post in Blogspot. I think it takes me lots of time before i can really concentrate on blogging. Mostly because of i don't know what to post on a blog.

I see some of my friend's blog for sharing their daily life, some telling stories, some sharing knowledge. After a careful consideration, i plan to blog for some nice songs that i found out throughout my life time. Hopefully for those who are viewing this blog can benefits from it.

Since this is my first blog, i would like to share a song which is my favorite since secondary school, the song's name is 信任 by 王力宏 (Lee Hom). The reason why i like this song is because of the meaningful lyrics. Pay attention on it and perhaps you can feel what i felt. This songs is singing about trust between couple and the progress.

Maybe because i'm not a positive thinking person, most of the songs i like are sad songs. There is another song by 王力宏 (Lee Hom) which i think is kind of a sad song, the name is 爱错. The lyrics is about loving the wrong person. Although i haven't been through such progress but it sure does pull my attention.

Hope this 2 songs can helps you relax a bit. I think my first post in Blogspot stops here. Enjoy!! ^_^

0 comments: