Thursday, July 30, 2009

~My Birthday Celebration~

Last week was meaningful as my fellow coursemates gather together and celebrate chee beng(23/7), mine(25/7) and Eugene's(26/7) birthday together. That day was Thursday, around 24 of us go for a restaurant and have some better meal together.

After the wonderful and satisfying meal, all people gather around my house and there it goes, the celebration started. Lots of pictures were taken. I only highlight some important one.



From left: Eugene, Me, Chee Beng


Make a wish!! Fella Birthday Boys!!

~Non-Paramount Gang~
From left: Sam, Sooi Kuan, Kit Hau, Eng Chin, Thiam Hock, Leonard, Yong

2 pairs of lovely couple from neighbour
From left: Hui Min & Wei Qi, Chee Weng & Sim Mei

~Neighbour house(very noisy one)~
From left: Mun Tat, Chor Jun, Mun Keat, Winson

~My dear housemate(exclude CK's gf)~
From left: Chin Kiong & gf, Yik Siew, Yeng Ying, Melissa, Alvin, (My roommate, Reese is missing)

~Girls Gang~

~Boys Gang~
~Random Gang~

I'm blessed to have you guys as my coursemates, friends, buddies,...etc. Before i get into any memory loss situation, it's better to write it down black and white so that i can refer back who is who. Ha ha.

Will be leaving this very happy place soon. Starting of my career life at Cyberjaya. Although it might sounds sad, but this kind of situation is inevitable. What can we all do now, is to do our best for our future. Hopefully if there is a chance, we will meet again together in some event, maybe a trip? Ha ha... For sure we will.



3 comments:

yy @ 燕颖 said...

Ganbatte ya....we will miss you one...hehehe....^.^

Unknown said...

take care ^^

Winson Tan said...

Gambate ur new place will be full of leng lui..hehe...